I specialise in providing a variety of Russian language services, including top quality private Russian lessons face-to-face or using Skype, customised Russian courses and a complete range of expert translating and interpreting services.
I offer tailor-made Russian programs depending on clients’ needs, fitting personal preferences, professional needs and goals of the individual student, pupils or corporate groups.
I will teach you and your colleagues at your office or home according to the time and day that work best for you!
Why Choose ValiKa Russian Language Services?
- Personal service and on-going support from Valeria Kosymova
- Genuine commitment to the needs, requirements and learning goals of each client/pupil to fit their needs
- 100% success rate – all my exam students passed their GCSE or A- level exams. Also, my other students who started to learn Russian language with me, starting with zero knowledge achieved their goals and were able to communicate without an interpreter or translator in Russian speaking countries.
- My solid and varied lifetime experience and passionate commitment as a teacher and tutor, together with my postgraduate education and research in psychology with emphasis on learning problems, makes me your ideal teacher whatever your prior level, aptitude and reason for learning.
- Expertise and experience in delivering language courses throughout London, West Kent and North-East Surrey
- Industry-specific, tailor-made courses that tackle areas of difficultly and lead to personal or business success
Some of My Clients Include:
Please find below my full list of Russian language services:
- One to One Private Tuition
- Russian courses for small groups
- Russian Tuition for corporate groups
- Beginners Quick Russian course
- GSCE and A-level students
- Tuition for pupils of Russian background
- Translation and interpreting Russian to English or English to Russian
- Russian teaching by Skype
- Preparing Russian examinations
Initial assessment and what to expect:
- An analysis of your learning expectations
- A discussion to ascertain your learning objectives
- Identification of priorities and learning style preferences
- Any special arrangements (I am willing to be flexible if the learner requires a change to the schedule)
- I require every student to have a notebook to write down new words as they appear
- During my teaching I use a variety of methods and training materials and use a lot of activities, demonstration, games, performances
- I speak only in Russian during my teaching (using translation only if necessary)
- In my lessons I use typical real life situations to increase the learner’s interest and ability to use the language practically
Learning activities used
- Filling missing words and letters
- Complete the sentences according to the right idea
- Questions and answers
- Game exercises
- Word connections (for example synonym, antonym)
For a detailed quote and free consultation please email me on firstname.lastname@example.org or call me on 0775 6917 992!